The Art of Participatory Leadership training (also referred to as the Art of Hosting) focuses on how to make change in communities, organizations and ourselves.
Our two-day training is immersion in specific methodologies and participatory practices to engage yourself and others in conversations that lead to thoughtful action together. Sign up now for this nationally-recognized facilitation leadership program that begins July 31: register today!
Join this two-day facilitation training to transform the way you work in and with your community:
- See reality clearly and meet the moment
- Share in new ways of working and set the conditions that will allow you to collaborate
- effectively to get work done
- Any change you make is only sustainable through relationships, so building the capacity to stay in relationship with each other is a key part of the practice
- Reflect on your individual and collective leadership and change-making
AoPL has been used across the globe in government, philanthropy and other sectors to build grassroots-driven solutions and empower communities. This two-day intensive training is an opportunity for you to immerse yourself in the specific methodologies and participatory practices of the Art of Participatory Leadership. Come ready to learn how to engage yourself and others in conversations that lead to thoughtful action together and dive deep into learning about how to make change in ourselves, in our organizations, with our stakeholders and in our communities.
Who should attend:
- Funders looking to build coalitions or collaborations to address complex issues;
- Leaders who want to refine skills at developing solutions centered on those most closely impacted by the challenges; and
- Individuals who want to build their capacity to facilitative productive conversations on complex issues.